Sunday 6 November 2011

I try .

I need to open the bottle a bit ,
Everyone says
Don't care about what other people think of you
we all know .. don't we .. Its not that simple .
I try , I try so hard to forget about other peoples opinions . I try so hard no to be a sheep . I try so hard not to take on different perosna's around differnt people . I always try . Most of the time .. I fail . The truth is I don't know who I am . I have no idea ! How the hell are you supposed to try and " find yourself " ? I change all the time and that frustrates me that I don't have the confidence to stand up and say this is me . I know this is probbably a normal thing for a teenager . Though it still worries me , Will I ever find that confidence , that self belief . Or will I always feed of other peoples characters and change to fit them ?

I try , I try so hard to be unique xox Maybe thats the problem ?
Rhiannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment