Sunday 13 November 2011

Introducing me .xox

Hello , Blog people .
Actually I think I should give you , my viewrs , readers ? Whatever . A name or is that to cringe ? Will blog people do ? If not complain , I'm open to suggestions .
For this blog . I wan't to talk a little about me as I've seen I haven't realy introduced myself ( Which is very rude of me )
I'm 13 , in year 9 at school and live in a little town called Bridgend in South Wales .
I LOVE reading ! I can't say that enough , and from that I love writting which I feel is the only way I can get my points , oppinions , true self across .
I love singing and I'm not going to lie I don't think I'm that bad . I love tv (don't we all )ecspecially Eastenders , Only Fools And Horses ( I'm old school ) , Friends , Big Brother ( massive fan ) , Doctor Who and ...... X factor ... well I'm reconsidering that one ....
I'm your average teen , confused , frustrated , worried .... bored a lot of the time .. and trying to find which path to take in life .X.
I love quotes , I don't like being told what to do , I'm ambitous , determimed and you better not tell me what I will not be beacause I'll try my best to prove you wrong .
Most importantly I'm Unique x
Rhiannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment